The Controller is a soup to nuts, hands-on role. You are extremely resourceful, work independently and are excited to collaborate closely with others.
You ensure the highest level of customer service to your external and internal clients. You go above and beyond to ensure stellar interactions and take the extra time to communicate clearly and concisely with warmth. You thrive in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment.
You will be an integral part of the Leadership Team that drives the strategy and direction of the company.
You will oversee the Accounting Department but more importantly you will be a trusted advisor on a diverse set of questions. You have an entrepreneurial spirit that flourishes in a highly collaborative, creative and agile culture.
- Lead finance & operations projects to drive company policy and direction.
- Hands-on preparation of monthly financials that translate our numbers into meaningful information that include KPIs and reports to measure growth and drive profitability.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Run payroll, manage benefits and retirement plans.
- Manage cash, ensure compliance and negotiate client and vendor contracts.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has 8+ years of work experience with 3 years in a similar role.
- Displays a high degree of professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Resolves problems proactively, with creative solutions and successful outcomes.
- Is proactive, flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity.