Looking to take your career to the next level? Wonderful opportunity to join growing, elite, financial services firm in central Marin as Business Manager with career trajectory to Partner and Co-CEO.
Coming from a banking or financial planning background, you understand the critical nature compliance and customer service play in financial services.
With a passion for helping people manage their wealth and secure their financial futures, you are guided by integrity and the desire to create something good. Driven by professional initiative, you are a straight shooter, direct in your communication style, approachable and low-key.
Reporting to the CEO (Managing Partner), you will be part of the strategic planning committee and a leader in implementing the strategy. You will play an integral role in shaping and guiding the future growth and development of the firm including social media, technology and marketing initiatives. You will work integrally with the Operations Manager on software applications.
- Provide direction of the firm’s business and management functions in conjunction with objectives set by the partners.
- Monitor the firm’s operations, including adjustments to structure, processes, systems and organizational capabilities.
- Oversee and manage all of the resources required for the firm’s current functions and future growth, including technology, people, physical space, etc.
- Develop the organization and proactively supervise, manage and lead team members on a day to day basis; including recruiting, compensation and performance planning, performance reviews, employee development, selection of new team members and career paths.
- Formulate, develop and oversee the budget including bill payment along with income statements and P&L, to measure achievement of the firm’s financial goals and objectives.
- BA/BS in related field. Additional certification as a CFP, Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional, CPA, or Registered Tax Preparer desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Solid strategic thinker, creative problem solver and competent decision maker.
- Demonstrated ability to drive execution and results.
- Experience in formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures.
- Experience with various financial planning, CRM, portfolio management and document management software Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
Central location with generous benefits including 25% of salary paid by the company to a SEP-IRA.