Dynamic, award-winning and progressive real estate development firm seeking proactive, adaptable, and even-tempered AP/AR pro to join their well-tenured accounting team.
Your experience in a high volume, fast paced environment, positive nature and sense of urgency are highly desired for this position along with five years’ accounting experience. Property Management and/or real estate and experience a huge plus.
- A/P and A/R for real estate portfolio
- Invoice processing
- Check processing and distribution
- Filing and vendor file maintenance
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- 1099 processing
- Communication with vendors
- Prepare deposits and meet daily bank deposit deadlines
- Posting of cash receipts
- Input tenant billings
- Filing and maintain deposit files
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in A/P and A/R, G/L account analysis and bank reconciliations
- BA/BS in Business Administration or related field highly preferred
- Ability to process heavy volume, multi-task and prioritize
- Professional manner, reliable attendance
- Positive attitude and work well with others
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer proficiency with solid Excel and Word skills
- Customer service oriented
Terrific location near Smart train station + nice benefits!