International Venture Capital firm experiencing huge growth have need to add a key additional team member.
Seeking a take charge individual who is at the top of their game and is ready to take their career to a new height.
Position has tremendous career potential. Must possess confidence in all areas of supporting a very high level executive in all areas of their business and personal life.
Working quickly and with no mistakes, you crave a role that is complex, advanced and requires heavy brain power.
Super smart, personable and positive, you represent your executive with professionalism and intelligence, navigating through uncertainty and change with ease and diplomacy.
As much as you take direction well and follow through on instructions precisely, you also are strategic in your thinking, seeing five steps down the road and charting the path for complex initiatives.
Personal work does not phase you whether you are coordinating the family vacation or bringing the car in for servicing.
Your work capacity is large, your approach solution oriented; your passion to excel and desire to surpass the expectations of a demanding but fair executive drive you.
To be successful in this fast paced and demanding role you must possess:
- Prior experience supporting high level executive, managing highly complex calendars and setting up travel, domestic and international
- Independent thinker and decision maker who wants to work collaboratively one on one with busy executive
- Impeccable attention to detail, zero room for errors
- Strong technical skills; fully versed in Microsoft Office and preferably all G Suite, mail, Google Docs, Google Apps
- Must have 4-year degree, Advanced degree huge plus
- Must be able to report to work at 8am sharp, no exceptions
- Close proximity to the office, residing between Northern San Francisco and San Rafael
Beautiful serene office with views of the redwoods, visiting deer and squirrels + on-site parking. Unlimited PTO and very little overtime.