Fabulous opportunity to join growing, dynamic and fun marketing organization in new Web Product Manager position.
As part of this three person expanding team, you will interact with clients, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve client web accounts and manage social media and SEO for clients.
With a work ethic second to none, you are self-driven, possess excellent planning and project management skills and have an approachability when discussing highly technical information with non-technical people.
- Diagnose and resolve client web and email issues
- Resolve client problems related to Google listings, Google My Business, Facebook, etc.
- Communicate with clients as needed regarding SEO/SEM strategies, providing insights and guidance for improvement
- Monitor SEO, SEM, and Google analytics for websites and other digital media for clients suggesting methods for improvement and tactics to drive desired web visitor behavior
- Assist with domain and hosting transfers
- Set up email and hosting accounts, facilitate email migration
- Perform audits on blog as well as audits and quality assurance on client websites
- Perform search engine optimization and social media audits
- A functional understanding of HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Social Media/SEO Experience including Google Analytics, Search Console, Citation Management, Google Tag Manager.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Excellent planning, project management, analytical and facilitation skills.
- BA/BS degree in Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or Communications preferred
Generous benefits including flex work schedule, 401K and your birthday off!