Dynamic, award winning, and fast paced developer/property management firm seeking Senior Real Estate/Property Accountant to join their collegial team.
With six years’ accounting experience, four specifically in real estate, you will be responsible for the overall accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of commercial properties.
You will be responsible for:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Operating expense accruals
- G/L Account analysis and reconciliations
- Monitoring invoice processing and weekly check runs
- Reviewing and submitting monthly A/R reports
- Quarterly and Annual reporting including operating expense estimates to actual, cash flow analysis, year-end audit/review schedules, preparation of periodic property forecasts and annual budgets.
- Year-end CAM reconciliations
- Heavy communication with property and project managers
- BA/BS degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, etc.
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional accounting experience, with 4 years in real estate
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Proactive analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency on Excel and Word with knowledge of Yardi a plus
Wonderful benefits including 3 weeks’ vacation, matching 401K, Yoga on Fridays and fully stocked refrigerator with delicious snacks!