Dynamic, upbeat and growth oriented company seeking like-minded Senior Accountant to join them on a 4-6 month contract basis, with the possibility of going temp to hire.
A team player, you are seeking a company with a collaborative spirit and a fun group of colleagues to work and partner with. Passionate about accounting, you are results oriented, take the initiative and enjoy bringing new ideas to the table. If you come with a background in public accounting, that is a huge plus!
Working in this global company with entities located in China and Great Britain, you will be heavily focused on GL, working on multiple trial balances, and with consolidated financials.
• Complete monthly close deadlines within allotted timeframe
• Provide accurate presentation of GL and supporting schedules
• Complete and distribute department budget reports timely on a monthly basis
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries for general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
• Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for managers.
• Install, modify, document, and coordinate implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in Accounting, 3 years’ + experience
• Advanced skills in Excel, proficiency on Word and Outlook. Experience with a range of accounting software systems. MS Dynamics a plus.
• Collaborates effectively with all coworkers, provides leadership to team
• Takes ownership of challenges, projects, deadlines and problems; “gets it done” while focusing on the customer’s experience and outcome. Follows through on commitments
• CPA or MBA preferred
• Experience in public accounting a huge plus