Join US Headquarters of international company in Sales Support role.
Large global green company with offices from Asia to South America seeking a high energy, quick thinking individual.
As part of this friendly, fun, and cohesive team, you will thrive on multi-tasking and prioritizing, welcoming extensive communication with suppliers, agents and customers regarding their order status as well as heavy data entry related to specific orders.
This dynamic multi-cultural environment also requires a detailed oriented individual with strong math skills. Lots of opportunity to flex your math muscle as you convert metric into imperial and fractions into decimals.
- Manage order files and communications. Included are: Coordination by phone, e-mail, and fax with staff, customers, agents and suppliers to facilitate the production and delivery of orders to import and export markets.
- Coordinate documentation and logistics.
- Handle order processing.
- Handle inquiries from traders, customers, and suppliers.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during the various stages from order receipt to final billing process.
- 4-year college degree
- 2 years’ business experience
- Strong detail orientation and numbers aptitude
- Bilingual skills in Spanish highly preferred
Beautiful offices, fantastic benefits, terrific international exposure!