Large global green company with offices from Asia to South America seeking a high energy, quick thinking, number savvy recent college graduate to join their US Headquarters in Sales Support role.
As part of this friendly, fun, and cohesive team, you will thrive on multi-tasking and prioritizing, welcoming extensive communication with suppliers, agents and customers regarding their order status as well as heavy data entry related to specific orders.
This dynamic multi-cultural environment also requires a detailed oriented individual with strong math skills. Lots of opportunity to flex your math muscle as you convert metric into imperial and fractions into decimals.
- Manage order files and communications. Included are: Coordination by phone, e-mail, and fax with staff, customers, agents and suppliers to facilitate the production and delivery of orders to import and export markets.
- Coordinate documentation and logistics.
- Handle order processing.
- Handle inquiries from traders, customers, and suppliers.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during the various stages from order receipt to final billing process.
- 4-year college degree
- 2 years’ business experience
- Strong detail orientation and numbers aptitude
- Bilingual skills in Spanish a plus!
Beautiful offices, fantastic benefits, terrific international exposure!