Innovative Biotech Company on a significant growth trajectory in their Genomics Division is seeking a dynamic and talented hands-on Regional Marketing Manager to manage innovative marketing activities to accelerate growth.
You role would be responsible for:
- Planning and executing regional marketing strategy, lead generation campaign execution.
- Your role would be key interface to represent marketing needs of the regional sales team.
- Position is also key input for new product development, conducting training, and supporting any other activity that promotes the company brand and growth of targeted market share within his or her designated region
- Define a region specific marketing plan based on the overall company marketing strategy. Collaborate and align with regional sales to develop marketing strategy and plan to achieve revenue targets
- Manage budget and track expenditure.
- Plan and coordinate events including field sales events, on-site seminars, and major regional.
- Review and strengthen lead pipeline and install base to determine appropriate marketing tactics.
- Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting of regional revenue for new and existing customers.
- Provide regular reports of market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications, adjacent market opportunities to feedback to strategic and product marketing teams
- Establish close relationships with regional sales managers and key customers
- Gather regional VOC directly or in collaboration with product and strategic marketing to assess impact of product positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction and marketing effectiveness
- Recommend actions based on competitive pressures, and key customer performance and issues as appropriate
- Develop regional relationships with key opinion leaders who can provide testimonials and/or participate in events
- Act as a point of contact for Commercial team on all issues that will drive lead to order.
- Identify local market demands and trends and create programs to promote relevant products and services
- Develop customized messaging to execute regional campaign initiatives using a marketing mix to address different parts of the marketing funnel.
- Identify and assist with the development of needed marketing collateral and sales tools to support commercial teams
- Recommend media and sales channels popular for the region
- Ability to travel both domestic with some international travel
To be successful in this entrepreneurial environment, you must have:
- Marketing or Life science Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong abilities in digital marketing tactics with experience planning and / or speaking at local events.
- Proficient in integrated marketing.
- Very comfortable with online tools and adapting to new software.
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. Experience in leading integrated marketing campaigns from concept to launch.
- Demonstrated results driving targeted campaign initiatives using a variety of marketing channels such as web, social media, advertising, telemarketing, and events
- Proven experience in development and execution of regional marketing plans
- Several years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of genomics-based technologies and experience in the genomics market
- Understanding and familiarity of new and trending marketing tools and marketing automation platforms
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Highly self-motivated leader who is able to balance several initiatives and work within an environment of competing priorities.