Expanding into the North Bay, national construction company is seeking a leader, one who can inspire others.
Reporting to COO and CEO you will have oversight on all projects. Your primary responsibility will be to manage clients, oversee Senior Project Managers.
You will be responsible for setting up and managing new office in Santa Rosa or Petaluma.
Seeking a local Marin/Sonoma/Napa resident ONLY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure all personnel and sites are following the safety program. During site visits, review site safety protocols and anticipate potential safety issues
- Ensure our products meet or exceed quality standards of the project and its owners. Assure project quality is in line with the plans, drawings and specification on all projects to which you are assigned.
- Ensure the project maintains it schedule and it is communicated carefully to owners.
- Ensure there is a careful ongoing analysis of costs and reporting of the costs to the owner in a prompt manner. Review, monitor monthly project costs, including budgeted costs versus actual costs to date. Create plans of action to correct, if necessary.
- Provide direction and a positive attitude to all personnel assigned to your jobs.
- Oversee all Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in the assigned area or region. Organize and oversee office staff including Office Manager. Recruit new Project Managers and Field Managers.
- Project and maintain manpower projections, implement new manpower as needed.
- Review contracts with owners, subcontractors, vendors, etc. Sign contracts after review.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree a must
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of seven (7) years in Construction
- Leadership Skills- able to hire and manage personnel
- Organization- look at the organization and help grow it
- Computer Skills (Prolog, Projectme)
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve
- Excellent organizational skills; detailed oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to manage and coordinate multiple tasks and projects accurately
- Ability to quickly and appropriately prioritize conflicting demands