Come recruit for a highly sought after and beloved Marin non-profit in full time Recruiter role.
Joining a close-knit group of HR professionals, you will enjoy a team based and collaborative environment with an organization that is mission based, results driven and community oriented.
In this position, you will help to achieve staffing objectives by partnering with managers at two campuses to recruit, evaluate and on-board candidates.
- Establish recruiting requirements by understanding the organization’s day-to-day business requirements as well as strategic plans and objectives; meet with managers to plan recruitment strategy and timeline.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting appropriate organizations including community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Draft and assist managers with writing position descriptions ensuring consistency of language and adherence to all state, local and federal regulation including the ADA.
- Prepare job postings and attract applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups, job posting sites, LinkedIn Recruiter and partnering with the marketing team to utilize social media tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to ensure consistent messaging
- 3-5 years’ high volume recruiting experience.
- The ability to work independently and handle a wide variety of activities with absolute discretion and a high degree of accuracy.
- Solid ability to conduct interviews appropriate to the job description and level in the organization.
- Demonstrated experience with various selection processes (phone, interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Must have strong administrative skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking and HRIS systems and internet research.
- Working knowledge of federal, California and Oregon HR laws and leaves regulations, and experience in diversity recruiting and staffing
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Must be diplomatic and confidential.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple recruitments while maintaining a high level of customer service.
Hire contingent upon passing background and drugs screens. Generous benefits and beautiful work environment!