Looking to make a difference by joining a non-profit organization whose positive impact is felt across Marin County? If so, this well established and highly regarded Marin non-profit is sure to fit the bill.
As part of a team of Reception Admin Assistants, you love collaborating, working in tandem with your colleagues, owning your piece of the puzzle yet cross training to make certain all is covered at all times.
This bustling front desk will keep you on your toes, as you juggle busy phones, address visitors, respond to questions and requests from staff members and handle an array of administrative projects.
Warm and friendly, you can’t help but greet people with a smile, making them feel welcome and at ease. Yet proactive and efficient, you manage to gracefully stay on task as you address their needs, field multiple interruptions, keeping things moving along.
This is a hub position and you love being at the center of it all! Generous benefits + 37 ½ hour work week.
- Greet and direct visitors, receive and forward incoming calls to staff members
- Answers questions about the Organization, providing callers/visitors with information about the Organization, and outside Sends Organization, publications/material as requested.
- Opens, date stamps, safeguards, and records contributions in the Organization’s database; generates
- Opens, date stamps, and distributes incoming mail, faxes, and any hand Prepares and stamps outgoing mail. Assists with bill reconciliations.
- Maintains visitor area and conference rooms, ensuring coffee, water and supplies are available, room schedules are updated, and the building space is ready for use, including for after-hours
- Orders, receives, and maintains kitchen supplies; keeps refrigerators stocked with cold Communicates with supplier as needed.
- Coordinates food orders, physical setup, and cleanup for staff
- Assists with maintenance of office equipment, communicating with janitors and building management when
- A. degree required or High school diploma/GED and 4 years of applicable work experience as described
- Prior Reception/Administrative Assistant experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient writing, editing and proofreading skills with the ability to gather and organize information
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), and the ability to effectively utilize proprietary
- Excellent ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple competing assignments and
- Excellent customer service and communication
Wonderful hours of 9am-5pm -plus terrific benefits and beautiful offices all add up to a fabulous opportunity.