Successful Sonoma County business has immediate need for an experienced Property Management Assistant for its North Bay (Santa Rosa and Petaluma) locations.
The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service to clients, tenants, prospects, and vendors in addition to assisting the Property Manager with administrative functions.
- Provide tenant relations support, including initial response to tenant inquiries and service requests, maintenance of tenant contact/emergency contact information, and distribution of tenant correspondence
- Manage maintenance and repairs of the buildings and grounds
- Build and maintain strong relationship with vendors
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of standard service contracts, including annual bidding and updating of service contracts
- Assist Property Manager with execution of emergency and evacuation procedures notifying appropriate personnel as needed
- An Associate’s Degree in Business or similar discipline and a minimum of 2+ years’ real estate management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in Commercial Property Management (preferred)
- Knowledge of Real Estate practices
- Computer literate (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Yardi Software)