Fabulous opportunity to join dynamic and growing global communication company in key client facing operations leadership role.
With accountability for client relationships and end-to-end logistical support, you’ll bring a talented group of consultants from the field into the boardroom to work with leaders across the globe.
Resourceful, entrepreneurial and strategic, you bear the bigger picture in mind without sacrificing the attention to detail required to pull a multi-faceted program together.
You excel at communicating in a professional yet warm manner across all channels, written and verbal, delivering high touch client service. You know how to massage client relationships, knowing when and how to be firm when the task requires it.
You thrive in a fast moving and fluid work environment, welcome working across global time zones and crave working with colleagues who are as passionate about their work as you are. You are driven, growth oriented, and bring energy, ideas, ownership, and excitement to your work on a daily basis.
- Manage the implementation of global programs while engaging a team of approximately 40
- Strengthen and manage client relationships to further develop business opportunities.
- Arrange logistics for programs and send and track pre- and post-program materials and communications.
- Coordinate financial contracts with consultants and clients, schedule the team for programs, and shape and enforce policies and procedures.
- Provide thought leadership as department and company-wide solutions are continuously Provide executive updates and overview on programs and client relationships.
- Manage the execution of invitational programs each year along with the Marketing team.
- Work with operations leadership to ensure customer satisfaction and implement continual process improvement.
- 5 years+ experience working as Senior Program Manager in a client-services setting, interfacing with Fortune 100 companies.
- Substantial experience managing teams and/or departments
- BS/BA degree from a four-year university.
- The ability to communicate ideas with clarity and can successfully juggle multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast paced, ever-evolving environment.
- A high degree of professionalism, strong analytical/problem solving skills, outstanding organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication.
- Flexibility and are comfortable with ambiguity, demonstrating independence, excellence and integrity in decision making.
- Proficiency on Mac operating system and strong skills in Microsoft Office.