Join an employer where people stay for over a decade!
Working 16-20 hours a week, you will enjoy much variety as you manage travel and calendars, carry out bookkeeping functions, maintain computers and technology, conduct research, run errands and assist with Foundation work.
Your discretion, integrity and confidentiality are key in supporting this busy individual in both her personal and charitable work. You pride yourself on your follow through, attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
There is flexibility to structure your hours. Will work out of home office in West Marin and Foundation office in Central Marin one day per week.
- Process mail, manage returns
- Manage calendar including updating family calendars and contacts
- Pay bills, reconcile multiple accounts, manage invoices and recurring payments
- Prior Executive/Personal Assistance experience supporting C-level individuals
- Bookkeeping and basic accounting experience
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and juggle the needs of three entities
- Positive attitude, willingness to take on any task, big or little
- Proficiency on Word, Excel, and QuickBooks