Join an organization with a heart in key HR managerial role with long established non-profit located in eastern San Rafael.
Your expertise includes expert level payroll experience, including multi-state and supervisory experience. Prior HRIS and Benefits experience a plus.
In addition to 5 + years Human Resources experience, you have 2 years + in a supervisory role. You are professional, firm in your approach but with warmth and finesse.
In this role, you will plan, direct and oversee the administration and maintenance of payroll, employee benefits, HRIS, time/attendance systems, recordkeeping/record retention and Affirmative Action Plan.
- Plan, direct and oversee all activities related to the administration and maintenance of payroll and employee benefits. Ensure superior level of customer service, effective internal controls and lowest possible error rate, while ensuring legal compliance.
- Oversee payroll services, including but not limited to processing new hires, termination status changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, and direct deposit.
- Oversee day-to-day administration of benefits programs, including medical, dental, life insurance, disability and workers’ compensation, and retirement plans, serving as primary contact and managing relationship with brokers, consultants, third-party administrators and insurance companies.
- Act as HR systems administrator, ensuring the smooth functioning of and communication between HRIS, payroll and time/attendance systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or related field and 5+ years HR experience
- 2+ years in managerial role
- Experience overseeing payroll
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with HRIS and automated time and attendance systems (Ultipro/Kronos preferred)
- Must have valid CA driver’s license
Generous benefits and work schedule flexibility.