Looking to jump start a career in Biotech?
Immediate temporary need running seven months with leading international Biotech Company who is seeking a science and analytically savvy individual with strong Excel skills to interface with and process orders for universities, research facilities, pharmacy companies, lab technicians and scientists all with the end goal of curing disease.
- Analyze and process customer quotes and purchase orders. Enter orders into the sales order system and format Excel data to import.
- Import daily orders into FileMaker database, perform double-check for accuracy and make corrections as necessary.
- Take customer phone calls for order placement, order status, and pricing information.
- Generate, review, and send order confirmations and quotations.
- Assist with miscellaneous other duties related to the work of the department, as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. in a scientific field is preferred. Candidates with a high school diploma and 2 or more years’ experience in customer service and/or a related scientific field will be considered.
- A positive and caring approach to our customers.
- Extraordinary attention to detail with a commitment to accuracy.
- The ability to be highly organized and thrive in a busy, multi-tasking environment.
- Patience and an appreciation for learning every day, with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook