Love variety and working in a small business with a close knit, family like team? If so, this opportunity may be just the fit you are looking for!
Wearing many hats for a long established specialized contracting firm, you will serve as the owner’s right hand, fielding everything from customer service issues, to invoicing, billing, labor scheduling, payroll, and vendor relations.
Energetic with a can do personality, you love problem solving, fielding a constant flow of ongoing requests and interruptions always with a smile on your face. The day zooms by and you couldn’t be happier being at the center of it all.
Your friends describe you as take charge, a go-getter with warmth and heart. You love learning, consider yourself a quick study and look forward to digging into a new field.
You are loyal, look for a company that values its employees as much as you value them.
- Quote pricing, manage purchase orders, schedule labor and do job invoicing
- Field questions and provide customer service
- Pay vendor bills and negotiate utility bills
- Manage contracts, workers comp audits
- Process weekly payroll, manage 401K contributions
- Make weekly bank deposits
- Interface with CPA, providing reports and sales tax data
- Handle escalated customer calls and vendor disputes
- 5 years’ experience in the construction or related field in office manager and/or bookkeeping role
- Impeccable follow through skills and attention to detail
- MS Office proficiency; Sage experience a plus
- A genuine desire to work in a small business where your contribution makes as immediate impact
Excellent benefits including casual work environment, paid week off between Christmas and New Years and early get away Fridays.