Executive Director of small charitable foundation involved in world politics is seeking a high-powered, super-organized, self-starter with exceptionally strong attention to detail and accuracy.
With a solid track record supporting senior executives, you have had responsibility for reviewing executive’s email, are comfortable communicating with politicians, professors and executive directors and are looking for a long term career.
You have exceptional time management skills, work autonomously and see projects through to completion, taking great satisfaction in owning your work.
In this role, 50% of your time will be spent on bookkeeping and accounting activities with the balance divided between office management, executive support and research responsibilities.
- Input transactions into QuickBooks, reconcile accounts and credit card statements, prepare and review QuickBooks data and reports. Initiate wire transfers; process monthly payroll; prepare financial statements.
- Manage day to day office operations including vendor management, mail processing, data management and liaising with various parties including building management and IT providers.
- Support grant application process, perform extensive internet research and write summaries.
- Schedule meetings, events and travel.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional work experience with 1 year+ supporting high level executive.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
- Highly numbers oriented with bookkeeping proficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and other database software.
Extremely generous benefits package, covering dependents, and 401k. Great central Marin location. Flexible 40 hour work week. Only Marin residents will be considered.