International green company with global presence seeking a sharp, high energy, logistics coordinator to join their US Headquarters. Great opportunity to join a friendly, fun, and fast paced team in a terrific Northern Marin location.
This is a temp to hire position.
Working in a dynamic multi-cultural environment, you will enjoy multi-tasking and prioritizing and providing support related functions in a fast paced environment. You will be involved in the coordination and support duties related to both domestic and international recycling markets.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage order files and communications, including phone and email with staff, agents, customers, and suppliers to facilitate the movement and delivery to import and export markets.
- Coordinate logistics, as well as documentation as required, through supply chain, with appropriate parties, including SS lines, freight forwarders, and truckers.
- Complete order processing through invoicing and final billing.
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during various stages of an order.
- 4-year college degree
- Experience in Customer Service and Logistics/Supply Chain industries
- Bilingual skills in Spanish a huge plus
- Experience in transportation industries a plus.
- Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word and Excel
Beautiful offices with top benefits + easy access to 101.