Excellent HR opportunity with a well-regarded organization in San Rafael. If you have 2-3 years of HR experience, are detail oriented with excellent communication and follow-through skills, this could be the next great step in your HR career!
- Benefit administration to include enrollments, terminations, claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating one-on-one with employees regarding their employee benefits..
- Employee HRIS data entry and hardcopy file management; regular and as needed reports.
- New hire clearance and onboarding processing, including basic orientation.
- Maintain employee files relating to new-hire, personnel, payroll documents, benefits, workers compensation, leaves of absence and on-going employment requirements.
- Responsible for all in-processing to include clearances, on-boarding paperwork, file set-up.
- Administration of CAL-OSHA, Federal OSHA, I-9 preparation and audits, worker’s compensation claims paperwork and safety compliance.
- Administration of FMLA, CFRA, PDL and other Federal and State leave provisions.
- Proficiency with employee benefits administration, including enrollments, terminations, open enrollment.
- Knowledge of EDD and State Disability Insurance programs and applicable benefits laws.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and administration of FMLA, CFRA, PDL and other Federal and State leave provisions (preferred).