Seeking an energetic, detailed go-getter with a few years of HR experience under their belt to assist with implementing and maintaining HR programs including recruitment, onboarding, staff evaluations, employee development and retention, and more.
This is a great opportunity to join an organization with a heart, who is developing vocational programs, advocating for educational opportunities, and providing legal services. Your passion for working with people of diverse ethnic backgrounds will go far here.
- Assist in the full cycle of recruitment including developing job specifications, sourcing of applicants, conducting screenings and orientations, conducting reference checks and implementing a recruitment tracking system.
- Assist with the annual staff evaluation process and works with management to define the required competencies and wage ranges for each role.
- Assists with employee onboarding activities; answers employee questions and provides support to directors and managers when integrating new hires into the organization.
- Coordinates completion of employee exit interviews. Tracks and maintains exit data.
- Helps to administer benefits package and assists with employee recognition programs.
- Supports the CFO in an annual review of the employee handbook for policy updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field of study and at least two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (LinkedIn & Facebook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (preferred)