As the Compensation Human Resources Associate, you will be responsible for assisting with the administration and maintenance of all tables, data entry, and processing related to the Human Resource Information System (HRIS). You will be the primary liaison between Human Resources and Payroll for issues related to employee status and payment. Background check required.
- Ensures that all new employee, status change and compensation processing is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enters assigned data into HRIS and/or related database(s).
- Maintains record-keeping and reporting databases, including applicable data displays.
- Responsible for responding to inquiries and resolving any discrepancies in area(s) of responsibility.
- Generates specific reports from databases on a scheduled and as needed basis.
- Provides timely and accurate information to employees and external customers regarding Human Resources processes, personnel policies, and procedures.
- May provide basic training and guidance in area(s) of expertise to other Human Resources staff.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a business setting. Human Resources and some HRIS experience required.
- General knowledge of Human Resources management and compensation.
- Analytical skills necessary to identify compensation database problems, assist with design methods of maintaining compensation programs, and analyze statistical reports.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.