Join leading construction management firm that provides owner representation for luxury residential & commercial projects as their next Full Charge Accountant.
Will consider a 30 hour work week as well as full time.
Managing all aspects of company finances, you will use your 6 years+ of sophisticated level accounting management experience to make recommendations, improve processes and provide value-added financial guidance.
A key player in the business operations of this highly personalized boutique consulting firm, you are a hands-on leader. You enjoy working with people, strive for continual improvement versus status quo, engage in your responsibilities and happily jump in when/where needed.
You are self-directed, sharp, and good with fine detail and figures, have an innate sense of urgency and thrive in a small yet sophisticated business setting.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee all accounting for multiple ongoing projects: invoicing, billing, tracking and reporting, electronic and physical record keeping, contract review, filing of appropriate legal documentation, coordinate with Project Managers and external parties as required.
- Advanced bookkeeping: process A/P, A/R, payroll, complete tax filings, coordinate with external accountants, bank and credit card account reconciliation, bank deposits, budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, etc.
- Experience acting in an accounting role in the construction/design/architecture industry required
- 6+ years of experience doing advanced bookkeeping and construction project accounting
- Knowledge of operations and human resources in a small business setting
- Strong technical skills including knowledge of project management software and MS Office Suite; experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent salary, benefits and other job perks, including employer paid parking.