Seeking poised and professional administrative assistant to join energetic, upbeat, friendly and growing financial planning firm with high standards of excellence located in beautiful central Marin.
This is a wonderful opportunity where your exceptional attitude, extraordinary client service orientation and superb organizational skills can take the spotlight. With a strong appreciation for teamwork, you have a genuine desire to contribute and thrive in a small company environment.
Responsibilities include overall support of cohesive five person team, greeting clients promptly and warmly upon their arrival, preparing and organizing client marketing materials, fielding phone calls, planning client and office events, scheduling appointments, managing calendars, inputting data and maintaining client database.
- Provide administrative support to the office
- Answer the phone promptly and in a very cordial manner
- Greet clients promptly and warmly when they enter the office
- Schedule client and internal meetings
- Prepare and organize client meeting material
- Prepare mailers and other marketing material
- Assist in editing and coordinating company newsletter
- Maintain office, including purchasing of supplies
- Client database input and record maintenance
- Assist with client service tasks/requests
- Assist with planning company and client events
- Ability to set priorities among a variety of tasks and to work independently when necessary
- Attention to detail is a must
- Friendly outgoing demeanor with a poised and professional manner
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good computer skills: must be adept at basic PC functions and all Microsoft applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat)
Tremendous opportunity to join a company that values and takes care of its employees like family.