Fabulous opportunity for sharp, motivated, entrepreneurial individual looking to join a small team of collaborative and success driven professionals in the highly dynamic investment management field.
Exceptionally bright, technology savvy, extremely organized, with a wicked eye for details and a 6th sense when it comes to anticipatory skills, you are looking to take your career to the next level working alongside a super smart and super nice group of professionals who are at the top of their field.
Supporting a team of four partners, you will focus on the East Coast based partner. Using your strong written and verbal communication skills, you will support this partner’s marketing and investor relations initiatives. Confident in speaking with potential investors and seamlessly adapting to different styles and personalities, you are poised, polished, professional and discreet.
Looking to develop your marketing talents? If so, you could take on greater marketing/sales support responsibilities growing this role into a marketing specialist one.
Tech savvy, you love integrating new technologies into your work day and pride yourself on your strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Maintain pipeline prospects and update marketing materials monthly
- Manage company CRM system, serving as the main point of contact, updating contact information, generating various reports
- Schedule marketing meetings and calls
- Research and prepare background reports on potential investors
- Provide general administrative support, answering phones, greeting guests, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports
Your skills and experience include:
- BA/BS in applicable field (Business, Marketing, Economics)
- 3-5 years’ equivalent work experience including positions involving planning and scheduling, especially with a team of professionals (finance professionals, lawyers, architects, ).
- Marketing experience a plus.
- Outstanding organizational capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- MS Office including advanced PowerPoint skills
Beautiful new offices in highly desirable Central Marin location + fabulous benefits