Executive Director of foundation involved in world politics and education seeking super-organized, self-starter with exceptionally strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Highly focused and productive, you relish diving into a substantial workload, thrive on working autonomously, and effectively manage the day to day needs a small office requires.
With a solid track record supporting senior executives, you are experienced in reviewing executive’s email, comfortable communicating with politicians, professors and executive directors and are looking for a long term career.
You are equally skilled in bookkeeping/accounting as well as office administration. 50% of this role encompasses bookkeeping and accounting activities with the balance divided between office management and executive support.
You have exceptional time management skills, see projects through to completion, and are unfazed by last minute requests.
- Input transactions into QuickBooks, reconcile accounts and credit card statements, prepare and review QuickBooks data and reports. Initiate wire transfers; process monthly payroll; prepare financial statements.
- Serve as the right hand to the Executive Director, scheduling meetings, events and travel, managing email and fielding last minute requests.
- Manage day to day office operations including vendor management, mail processing, data management and liaising with various parties including building management and IT providers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional work experience with 2 years+ supporting high level executive.
- Highly numbers oriented with bookkeeping proficiency.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks and other database software.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Extremely generous benefits package, covering dependents, and 401k. Great central Marin location. Only Marin residents will be considered.