Unique opportunity to step into the shoes of someone who has been in this role for 10 years, and is now moving within the company. Average tenure of staff at this employee oriented company is seven years!
Proactive and take charge, you love working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. A natural collaborator and problem solver, you enjoy bringing solutions to the table when faced with a challenge. Confident and capable, you enjoy a boss with a direct approach, who in turn appreciates your ability to see what needs to be done and do it.
- Assist a very busy and talented CEO who travels extensively, lots of travel arrangement
- Assist with set up and planning of all company-wide meetings, seminars and events
- Act as a liaison between CEO and rest of staff
- Prepare project proposals, client agreements and other document preparation
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced MS Word and intermediate Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have had a minimum 5 years’ experience at C Level support
- Degree required
Enjoy incredibly generous benefits including 100% paid benefits for yourself and family + up to 6% match on 401K.