High profile EA role in beautiful Napa Valley! If you are driven by providing unequaled executive and personal assistance to a creative individual who knows only one speed – hyper speed – you may have found your match with this opportunity.
You are polished, gracious and enjoy representing your boss with poise and professionalism. With a high degree of stamina and energy, you enjoy not only keeping pace with someone who goes 24/7, but staying one step ahead. You thrive in a support role, with your number goal to make someone else’s life easier.
- Work in a confidential and professional manner, overseeing and coordinating a variety of administrative responsibilities in support of Executive’s personal and professional needs.
- Manage requests for personal appearances and other related types of requests; evaluating and determining alignment to overall strategic priorities and opportunities for the Executive.
- Oversees and manages the Executive’s schedule and calendar ensuring all meetings are confirmed within twenty-four hours. Ensures all requirements of the meeting are attended to, including but not limited to: meeting location, agenda development, assisting with AV needs and other related tasks.
- Work in a collaborative manner with our internal and external Public relations teams to book interviews and appearances with media.
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential matters pertaining to the Executive.
- Manages complex projects and assignments to support the overall priorities and goals the organization.
- Complete credit card allocation and submit timely to the accounting department.
- Serve as a liaison between management, the executive team, key stakeholders and Executive.
- 3-5 year’s prior Executive Assistant experience
- Hospitality or related industry experience highly preferred.
- Strong MS Office skills with outstanding calendar management experience
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and professionalism, consistently representing the Executive and organization with the highest level of integrity, honesty and respect
Beautiful work environment and unmatched perks!