The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgement in a variety of situations, with strong written, verbal communication, and administrative skills. Working with a busy Director, you are self-sufficient, tech savvy and an operate with the utmost discretion.
- Monitor all budgets and tracks expenditures
- Maintain student database
- Prepare agendas and minutes
- Answers and redirects telephone calls from parents and families, maintains the master calendar for the department
- Work closely with administrators, families, District PTAs and Administrative Assistants
- Performs a wide variety of responsible secretarial and clerical work
- Knowledge of methods, practices, and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional correspondence
- 4 years of administrative experience preferably in a school setting