Global green company with a presence on several continents seeking energetic, detail oriented, data entry and customer support professional to join fun and friendly team.
With strong problem solving skills and a knack for working with others, you welcome a fast pace environment that keeps you bustling and tight deadlines that make your day zoom by.
Providing support related functions, you will be involved in the coordination and support duties related to both domestic and international recycling markets.
With not two days the same, you will:
- Process export documents with a high volume on tight schedules
- Work with and assist when needed the Sales Support/Logistic Coordinators who manage bookings and orders
- Communicate with banks/agents/customers/forwarders
- Upload and maintain the digital filing system
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- A strong communicator with the ability to relate well to a diverse multicultural audience
- Experienced in Customer Service and Logistics/Supply Chain industries – a plus
- Experienced in transportation industries – a plus
- Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Numbers oriented with strong math skills
Beautiful offices with top benefits, + easy access to 101