International green company experiencing tremendous growth seeking energetic, proactive and thorough Documentation Specialist to join a collaborative and fast moving team.
Working in a dynamic and ever changing industry, you thrive in a lightning speed environment that keeps you bustling and deadlines that move your day along in a flurry.
With a presence on every continent, and shipping to 167 countries in 2017, this company allows for plenty of global exposure and heavy interface with steamship lines, customers, agents as well as internal sales support and logistics teams. Problem solving, heavy data entry and processing of customs documents round out your day.
Providing coordinating and support related duties to both domestic and international recycling markets you will:
- Process export documents with a high volume on tight schedules
- Work with and assist when needed the Sales Support/Logistic Coordinators who manage bookings and orders
- Communicate with banks/agents/customers/forwarders
- Upload and maintain the digital filing system
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- A strong communicator with the ability to relate well to a diverse multicultural audience
- Experienced in Customer Service and Logistics/Supply Chain industries – a plus
- Experienced in transportation industries – a plus
- Computer-oriented with proficiency in Word and Excel
- Numbers oriented with strong math skills
Beautiful offices with top benefits, + easy access to 101