Decades old and well regarded culinary business expanding their product line to include healthy, high protein, organic and gluten free offerings seeking positive, motivated and enthusiastic customer service rep to help them grow.
With a passion for helping people and a naturally buoyant outlook and attitude, you are a detail oriented self-starter looking to join a dynamic, friendly and growing company.
As part of small team of nicely tenured professionals, you will enjoy a hardworking yet casual family-like environment.
Great opportunity for growth for recent college graduate looking to begin a career in the culinary field.
- Receive, process, and confirm Customer Purchase Orders daily, with extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Develop productive working relationships with brokers, distributors and direct customers
- Work with the operations team to ensure timely communication of orders, and to confirm production schedules and inventory levels
- Review shipping documents daily, cross referencing with Sales Orders in ERP system to confirm correct
- Update Sales Orders and generate Sales Invoices daily
- Work with accounting and the sales team to organize, track and update customer promotions in a promotional calendar
- Respond professionally to consumer inquiries, complaints, and praises by email and phone
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service admin role
- Proficiency with Windows, Excel, and Word. Experience with ERP systems a
- An extremely detail-oriented and accurate approach to your work, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems; strong math and analytical
- The flexibility and willingness to take on any task; desire and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and requests