Established professional services firm seeking a Contracts Administrator to assist the Contracts Manager within a friendly, casual and cohesive organization. This is a 6+ month, full-time, temporary assignment, paying up to $27/hour plus a retention bonus.
If you have experience working with contracts, have excellent time management and follow through skills, are highly detailed and organized, a solutions oriented problem solver, able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and enjoy interacting and following up with others to ensure success, this is the job for you!
- Process basic contracts, change orders and related documents
- Complete client/vendor address changes, W-9 requests, etc.
- Complete data entry for new, promotional projects
- Provide basic insurance-related support, including certificate requests for clients and sub insurance certificates
- Assist with contract management, including DocuSign coordination
- Assist with the completion of client forms and related tasks
- Provide database QA/QC review and edits, as necessary
- Provide invoicing assistance in Deltek Vision and with billing rate tables, as needed
- Provide additional project or task support as requested by the Contracts team
- 3-5 years of experience as a Legal Assistant, Paralegal, or in an administrative support role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe suite of programs
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision or other project-based ERP software helpful
- Strong command of correct English usage, including spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain professional attitude