Successful Sonoma County business is in need of an experienced Commercial Property Manager.
The Class A buildings are located in Santa Rosa and Petaluma. Ideal candidate will be highly motivated; driven and extremely organized.
Company offers comprehensive benefits package including retirement. Hire contingent on passing background check.
- Able to manage day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs.
- Coordinate maintenance of the buildings and grounds, and tenant relations.
- Mange the financial success of assigned commercial properties by controlling costs and budgets.
- Create and maintain Tenant Handbook
- Establish positive working relationships with tenants
- Research and set up Business Plans for portfolio of North Bay properties
- Assist other Property Managers with the renewal process
- Keeps the properties maintained and in good repair
- Contract with and provide direction to contract vendors and/or engineering staff
- Assign work priorities, determine the extent of repairs and necessary corrective measures
- Remain available to receive and respond to after hour emergency maintenance calls
- Regularly and thoroughly inspect the commercial properties, grounds and tenant spaces
- Submit monthly property inspection reports based on observations
- Assist in-house and third party leasing brokers
- Provide requested information for due diligence purposes
- Renew existing tenants whose leases are due to expire
- Coordinate new tenants’ move-in and or move-outs
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Pride yourself on your ability to provide excellent customer service to clients, prospects, vendors, and tenants.
- An Associate’s Degree in Business or a similar discipline and a minimum of 3+ year’s real estate management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Real Estate License, CPM, or RPA desirable.
- Previous experience as a Commercial Property Manager required.