Highly sought after education nonprofit seeking an individual who can take responsibility for managing, cultivating and supporting educational establishments seeking to schedule high quality professional development for their teachers.
This position will provide inbound sales expertise and pipeline management for the Services Team and larger organization.
- Represent company by communicating, over phone and email, to incoming school and district leads about products and company’s suite of services.
- Cultivate and manage pipeline of incoming requests, leads, and returning clients.
- Ensure accurate service pipeline data in Salesforce.com, generating reports for forecasting, providing guidance and expertise to incoming data requests.
- Analyze marketing and sales data for optimization.
- Manage relationships, working cross functionally with sales, finance, marketing, operations, and the district services
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least two-years’ experience client management and/or sales experience; Experience in customer service, marketing and K-12 education, specifically public school district experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to close inbound sales inquiries, within a complex contracting and procurement environment.
- Excellent technical skills with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM database, strongly preferred.
- Comfort in learning and teaching new technology platforms.
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to establish a rapport from cold calls to emails to in-person meetings.
- An energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment.
- A collaborator who enjoys working across teams to achieve a common goal.
- A mission-driven individual who is excited about making an impact in schools.