Great opportunity to join exciting, entrepreneurial company in the natural products business as they embark upon a new venture.
As EA to the CEO and supporting the CFO and Board Members as needed, you will be the glue that holds this small office of executives together. With many offices across the US, you will enjoy both the benefits of being part of a multimillion dollar public company as well as the comradery and collaboration that comes with being part of a 5-10 person team.
Friendly, positive, warm and genuinely wanting to be of assistance, you enjoy supporting a dynamic, personable and on the go CEO as well as other members of the C level management team. Coordinating people, travel, expense reports, interfacing with the Board of Directors, putting together events and helping with the remodel of the new office, you are happiest wearing many hats and being the person relied upon to make things happen. Whether preparing board packets, filing 10K’s, answering the phones or ordering supplies, you approach all with the same level of enthusiasm and importance.
Quick on your feet, responsive and accessible, you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, pitching in when deadlines arise, jumping on travel snafus and working collaboratively to the benefit of the team. Personable yet concise, your interpersonal skills are strong, your professionalism and warmth carrying across telephone lines and through email communications. You are an Executive Assistant at heart yet love wearing the Office Manager and Reception hat as well.
Your technical skills are strong – you know your way around Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong PowerPoint skills translating conceptual ideas into sophisticated slides are the icing on the cake.
- Provide professional and personal confidential administrative support to the President and CEO, CFO and to the Board of Directors as needed, arranging travel, car service, overseeing daily calendar, setting up meetings, etc.
- Coordinate projects initiated by the CEO and follow-up with officers/staff
- Coordinate BOD and Board Committee meetings including scheduling, communicating agenda, setting up conference call access and timely publication of minutes (where appropriate), assist in creation or assembly of Board reports and presentations
- Create and manage annual office expense budget
- Assist the CFO in the preparation and completion of quarterly results, consolidated statements and filing of 8k, 10k, SEC correspondence, providing BOD and Committee minutes to auditors
- Coordinate Investor Relations activities including sending press releases to news agencies, prepare Investor packets respond to investor information requests, CEO presentations, CEO and CFO Investor roadshows, and Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Arrange client visits, coordinate lunches and organize any office events
- 5 years’ prior C-level support experience ideally in a public company
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
- Local Marin County resident preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
Excellent benefits including 4 weeks PTO and matching 401K