Non-profit seeking experienced Human Resources/Benefits Administrator to manage benefits administration, oversee LOA requests, and administer retirement plan, Worker’s Compensation claims, EDD Unemployment requests, and State Disability Insurance claims. This is a Temp-to-Hire position.
- Manage benefits administration, processing enrollments and changes as well as creating reports, and auditing data as necessary.
- Manage the cancellation of benefits for terminated employees, ensuring timely COBRA enrollment, processing of termination in data systems.
- Daily administration of employee contributions to 403(b) and 457(b) retirement plans; assist employees with processing retirement plan salary reduction agreements to make changes to their contributions.
- Responsible for the administration of Workers’ Compensation claims, EDD Unemployment requests/status, and State Disability Insurance claims.
- Oversee compliance with LOA requests.
- Perform other duties and projects as requested by Director of Human Resources.
- Minimum of two years’ benefits administration.
- Knowledge and applied experience with employment practices and benefits administration, including an understanding of COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, ACA and other benefits-related laws.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and HRIS.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.