Great opportunity in the field of education!
Amiable and growing central Marin firm seeking warm, professional, polished and super organized individual who loves being the first point of contact both in person and on the phone greeting clients, guests and visitors.
As one of two Administrative Coordinators, you will rely on your organizational know how and strong attention to detail to carry out the daily administrative needs of a bustling office.
One who thrives on being the hub of all phone- and mail-related communication activities, you will answer an array of calls from prospective clients, active clients, and tutors while meeting daily deadlines in getting time sensitive materials out the door.
You work with the highest level of integrity, are consistent, reliable, flexible and capable of juggling multiple priorities.
Your work wish list includes a close knit, team based office that is highly professional yet casual in dress, friendly, fast paced but collegial and non-bureaucratic.
- Answer several calls per day. Respond to or re-direct inquiries to the appropriate team member.
- Create and process a high daily volume of custom-built mail items accurately, neatly, and efficiently.
- Create and maintain sensitive paper and e-files for clients, employees, and operational functions.
- Warmly greet and accommodate all office visitors. Coordinate meeting schedules and room assignments.
- Support the Director of Operations and other ops-team members with all administrative, operational, and organizational duties. Occasionally assist with special administrative projects.
- Take ownership of and pride in ensuring a pristine office environment, especially in shared spaces. Monitor inventory and assist with ordering of office supplies.
- Highly reliable, dependable, and consistent
- Of the highest integrity, taking a great deal of pride in your work
- Warm and unflappable, friendly and polished
- Willing and highly capable of keeping a bustling quality-conscious office moving
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Meaningful professional experience in a related role
- Professional appearance and manner; exceptional phone manner
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and organizational skills; accuracy and attention to details
- Consistent work habits; strong work ethic; trustworthy; dependable
- Interest in educational services is a plus. A client-centric mindset is a must
Beautiful work environment + wonderful benefits including matching 401K.