Mission based health and wellness organization seeking versatile and roll with it administrative professional with superior organizational, communication, and follow through skills.
Great opportunity to join small office where you will enjoy everything from soup to nuts – answering phones, coordinating events, booking travel arrangements, to managing email correspondence, and supporting founder.
Proactive and alert, able to follow instructions to a “T”, upbeat and versatile, able to jump on phone and talk to anyone from clients to phone company all with professionalism and enthusiasm describes your work style!
- Answer phone, redirect calls, and check voicemail
- Process emails, answer client and customer questions
- Oversee and execute projects
- Coordinate CEO’s business and personal calendars
- Coordinate dates for events, meetings, appointments with the CEO, including travel.
- Support upcoming offsite workshops, including shipping product, coordinating with local organizer/s all necessary details to insure smooth and successful event.
- Coordinate CEO’s speaking invitations and engagements
- Oversee CEU (renewals) applications working with volunteers
- Administrative coordination of offsite workshops and other events
- Run personal and business errands for CEO when needed
- Manage advertising
- Willingness to do “whatever it takes” to see the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both with the big picture and its many related details
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Resourceful and solution orientated
- Ability to manage and execute projects to successful completion in collaboration with others
- Advanced Microsoft Office Experience
- Database experience
- Ability to work well with the team, as well as with high end clients and businesses.