The Administrative Assistant will support the Asset Manager and Assistant Property Manager with a myriad of tasks, including organizing project documentation, preparing packages, auditing files, creating/maintaining spreadsheets, filing and reporting. The Assistant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth work flow within the office and must be a self-starter who is able to work autonomously with excellent follow through and is committed to delivering work that is accurate and timely. Full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Execute activities pertaining to the daily requirements of a busy manager.
- Create documents, craft professional email communication and create and update spreadsheets.
- Update tenant contact information and ensure 100% accuracy in all written forms of communication and data entry.
- Manage the Certificates of Insurance process, including requested updates from clients and logging as appropriate.
- Coordinate with various vendors, contractors and outside consultants.
- Maintain department files (electronic and paper form).
- Knowledge of Real Estate and prior experience in a Property Management environment.
- Direct experience providing high level administrative support.
- Solid computer skills and expert level experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).