Do you enjoy wearing many hats in a small office environment, putting your proactive and resourceful nature to use?
If so, this well-established insurance office specializing in medical, life and disability insurance needs your expertise on a long term temporary assignment running through January 2019.
Flexibility to work a sought after 30 hour work week or up to 40 hours a week.
With impeccable attention to detail, initiative, a sense of urgency and willingness to dive into everything from phones, to forms, to database work to filing, you will thrive in this two person office.
Smart, upbeat and diplomatic, you pride yourself on your top notch customer service skills, problem solving abilities and tenacious follow through.
Your work ethic is second to none, your organizational skills highly developed.
- Respond to customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Process and submit paperwork to insurance carriers and follow up as required.
- Problem solve on a continual basis.
- Perform some accounting and analysis tasks.
- File as well as a host of other clerical tasks required in a small office environment.
- Assist a variety of customer types while maintaining an optimistic outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Outlook), ACT, excellent data entry skills
- You must like people and want to help them solve problems ethically, effectively and efficiently.
• Must be personable, service oriented, self-directed, and a dynamic team player.
• Proven ability to organize and manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Positive customer service attitude and demonstrated client management skills to exceed the client’s expectations.
• Ability to work with confidential information.
Benefits/Insurance experience a huge plus.