Commercial Real Estate Company is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist to provide financial and administrative support for 3-4 months. In this role, the successful candidate will ensure tenants are billed properly and verify that statements are accurate and mailed in a timely manner.
Must be detail oriented, organized, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Daily posting of rent receipts by check, ACH or Wire transfer into accounting system, preparing bank deposits
- Monthly posting of lease charges and maintaining accuracy of tenant ledgers
- Maintain tenant database including billing increases, status and CAM billing requirements, process tenant move-out accounting
- Process monthly tenant statements with any additional backup including utility billings
- Produce inter-company invoices for reimbursements and management fees
- Produce and review weekly AR aging, work with property managers on collections
- Assist Staff Accountant with Annual CAM Reconciliations
- Minimum 5 years in an accounting role, with a minimum of 3 years in a high volume A/R and or A/P environment
- Intermediate Word, Excel and Outlook, 10-key by touch, experience using accounting software other than QuickBooks, Yardi Voyager a plus
- BA with an emphasis in accounting preferred but not required
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry and CAM reconciliations are a big plus