Growing e-commerce company with headquarters in Novato looking for Accounts Payable Specialist to join cohesive, friendly and upbeat team.
In this newly created position, you will find yourself working in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment that operates similar to a startup.
You are a team player who loves rolling with the ebb and flow of changing priorities, preferring a dynamic and lively work environment to a more predictable work environment.
You are resourceful, a self-starter, quick on your feet and eager to jump in.
You have a solid base of accounts payable experience and enjoy building relationships with vendors and digging into and understanding the expenses. Terrific opportunity for growth as the company expands.
- Manage invoice processing activities for all US entities
- Review invoices for accuracy in account coding and tax treatment
- Perform monthly Accounts Payable close activities as needed, such as manual journal entries and assisting Accounting Team with close inquiries
- Assist in driving the Accounts Payable process, ensuring the team can scale with the company’s growth
- Review, analyze, and respond to internal and external vendor inquiries
- Work independently, maintain tight deadlines, solve problems quickly, creatively and proactively
- BS in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 – 5+ years of invoice processing experience
- Experience working with multi-entity structure and inter-company accounting experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, NetSuite OR similar ERP experience required
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including advanced Excel
- Strong attention to detail, organized and thorough
- Work ethic that exudes integrity, accountability, and professionalism
Wonderful opportunity to join contemporary, very team based, employee focused company, with generous benefits including 100% company paid medical, dental and vision benefits, daily company provided lunch, and 401K match.