Exceptional opportunity to join dynamic and growing global communication company in Senior Accountant role.
Managing the day to day needs of a professional and client focused accounting department, you enjoy working in a relationship based organization, producing top level work, while meeting the demands of a high volume environment.
Resourceful, decisive and engaging, you bring strong writing skills to the mix in addition to your core accounting background. You thrive in an ever-changing and fast paced environment and enjoy working with fun, creative professionals who are passionate about their work and at the top of their game.
- Tell the story of the numbers vs report the
- Translate the numbers into meaningful and useful information that drives policy and business
- Produce hands-on, timely and accurate monthly financials with big picture
- Execute client contracts and ensure timely turnaround with high client
- Handle the myriad of questions and issues that arise in a growing company and
- Review invoices and ensure timely payment of
- Run the Accounts Payable cycle and Payroll.
- 3+ years’ experience working as Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager.
- BS/BA degree from a four-year
- A high degree of professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to resolve problems proactively, with creative solutions and successful
- You are adaptable, flexible, and comfortable with
- Intermediate user of Excel and QuickBooks and comfortable with
Central location with 401K and unlimited PTO.